Thursday, June 23, 2011

Deliciousness for a Donation




It seems like every fundraising events these days all have an entry fee to participate.  I don't do too many fundraising events each year, but I do participate in a few.  After hitting people up once, it's hard to ask them again for money. To make it a little easier to ask for the cash, I've started to offer up a cupcake for a donation instead.  It has been a HUGE success - if I do say so myself.  I've raised more money than my usual begging and I also have another reason to bake and experiment in the kitchen.

One of my annual fundraising events is just around the corner and I plan to bake up a storm!  To all my colleagues out there, bring your money on Monday and be rewarded with deliciousness!  Up on my experimental cupcake list are three new flavours: Rum and Coke Cupcake, Chai Tea Latte Cupcake and, last but not least, a Mojito Cupcake.  Recipes to come after I actually make them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates