Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of Spring!


Happy first day of Spring! Not sure what the weather was like where you're living, but where I am it was like summer today - quite the novelty since I live in Atlantic Canada!  If it weren't for my husband I would have broken out the patio furniture.  But it's probably best that I didn't since it could snow in the blink of an eye.  It's days like today that make me think of all things summer like fresh herbs, berries, fruits and, of course, ice cream!  Stay tuned for an ice cream favourite transformed into a cupcake - my Neapolitan Cupcake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates