Saturday, October 20, 2012

Candy Apple vs Caramel Apple


It's getting close to one of my most favourite holidays - HALLOWEEN! I can't decide what I like more about this holiday...making my costume or getting candy! Now that I'm too old to trick or treat (note: I did not say too small, those who know me would understand why) I feel like I put more effort into this holiday than ever.  So naturally I will be making Halloween themed cupcakes for some upcoming fun.

This year, I will be hosting a cupcake off between two natural Halloween competitors...well... natural in my mind.  First up is the Candy Apple - a hot cinnamon treat with a tough exterior.  It's competitor, and biasedly my favourite, the Caramel Apple - a sweet caramel treat with a chewy-gooey exterior that makes parents and dentists cringe.

Both the Candy Apple and Caramel Apple will be cupcake-ified for this round.  A select group of friends and colleagues who get try them also get to vote for their favourite.  Who will win?  Everyone who gets to try them of course:)  But the cupcake with the most votes will get bragging rights in their feature recipe post.  And so my Saturday baking begins! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates