Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cupcakes for a Cause (Round 1)


By weekend and weeknight I may bake, but by day I have a real job...and by a real job I mean a paying job.  The company I work for supports many different charities including the local children's hospital - the IWK.  As an annual fundraiser there is a silent auction where all proceeds go to the IWK.  This year I was kindly asked if I would donate a dozen cupcakes to the silent auction.  How could I say no to such a great cause and an excuse to bake!

Congrats to my successful bidder, KD, and thank you for your support of the IWK. A big shout out to SB too!  You were so close and maybe another chance will open up in week three of the silent auction…hint hint.

I heard that KD and her family will be checking out my blog soon for a little inspiration on what kind of cupcake to choose. I have to say, if I had to choose right now, I'd go with my most recent and SUPER popular experiment - Red Velvet Cupcake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates