Monday, May 16, 2011

Thanks Duncan Hines!


Since starting my blog I've had several contests forwarded my way that have had to do with either cupcakes or baking in general.  I've only entered a two so far, but the second one scored me a secondary prize!  Big shout out to Duncan Hines for the kind cash prize that will help fund my baking for this blog.

To all my friends, family, and blog visitors, keep the contests coming that might keep me going in baking supplies:)  In the meantime, I'll keep baking on my own time with my own dime - temporarily supported by my friends at Duncan Hines.  Up next, my tasty Caramel-WOW Cupcake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates