Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vote for Wedding Cupcake Flavour


This summer I will be baking for two FAB weddings!  Before I type anymore details, let me clarify that I do not typically bake for weddings, or any events for that matter, only for friends. So thank you for thinking of me for your lovely celebration, but I'm not in the business of baking for a living. Now with that out of the way...

My first wedding is only two weekends away.  I've been asked to make a white or vanilla based cupcake, but other than that, they're good with what ever.  I have a few ideas that I thought I'd put to a vote. So if you're invited to "said" wedding, you may want to weigh in. And if you're not, feel free to vote anyways.  Some of the recipes I've made before, others will be new experiments...oh the fun of it all!

To vote, simply look to the far right of this site and click up to two flavours.  I'm planning on making two kinds...maybe three.  If you have another idea for a favour, just post a comment and I'll add it to the voting list.  In the mean time, I'll share my recipe for the White Chocolate, Passion Fruit and Peach Cupcake next.

1 comments:

JEn said...

I'm excited!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates