Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mixer is Packed and Wants Out!


In just a few short weeks I will be saying good-bye galley kitchen and hello counter space!  We’re moving on up and I’m so excited to be baking up a storm in some new diggs soon.  Although I still have a few weeks to go before the big move, I had to tragically pack up my mixer the other day and it already wants out.  You see, I have kindly opted for a ten day visit to the Rock and will be leaving my significant other to pack while I’m enjoying the delicacies of my favourite province.  So, the least I could do was to pack up my most precious of things including my mixer and ice cream maker, among many other things.

But before I packed up my mixer, I baked one last cupcake in my old galley kitchen.  It’s a flavour I’ve been meaning to make for a while and it was thoroughly enjoyed at an impromptu barbeque at AM and JM’s – Chocolate Peanut Banana-Buster Cupcake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates