Thursday, August 18, 2011

Big Move, Big Counter... Bigger Messes?


Well, tomorrow is the big day...it's moving day.  Yes, at long last I will have a bigger kitchen with more counter space then I've ever been able to call my own.  Not only that, I am now the proud owner of a dishwasher, which I know JS is probably more grateful than me since he's normally the one to cleanup after my baking extravaganzas.  I can only hope - and I'm sure JS is hoping too - that my bigger space doesn't lead to bigger messes.

In honour of our new home sweet home, I'll be posting my recipe for the Dulce de Leche Cupcake. So be sure to check back in soon and stay tuned on what new treats will be turning out after the big move.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates