Monday, October 24, 2011

Bakers Unite for United Way


As a fundraiser for United Way, many of my colleagues and I hit our kitchens this past weekend and baked up a storm for our company's United Way Bake Sale. Every baked good variety you could think of was represented and, surprise surprise, I made cupcakes.  Since it's so close to Halloween, I decided to make something that was Halloween themed, or at least in colour - Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes.  Although I didn't get a chance to have one myself because they sold out quickly, from what I heard they were quite good.

I also raffled off a dozen Christmas themed cupcakes for the upcoming holiday season - big congrats to JT for being the lucky winner.  I wonder what festive flavour she'll choose...or maybe she'll decide on a tried and true flavour already featured or sampled. I guess we'll all have to wait and see.  But in the mean time, I'll share my seemingly popular cupcake at today's bake sale in my next post, the Orange Creamsicle Cupcake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates