Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby's First Fancy Cupcake


I love to bake and cook, especially when it's for my friends and family.  In fact, I think I like sharing my kitchen creations as much as I like making and eating them!  The only trouble is, not everyone is old enough to enjoy my treats. So, I decided to improvise with a homemade Fancy Cupcake of a different kind until I can make them an edible Fancy Cupcake to enjoy.  What exactly? Well, I've started to create Fancy Cupcake needle felting art to give to all the babies in my life who deserve their first Fancy Cupcake!  For fun, I'll be sharing them with you as each piece of work is finished and given to a special little cupcake. Stay tuned for all my Baby's First Fancy Cupcakes.

2 comments:

The Petit Cadeau on January 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM said...

Very exciting!!
Although for a moment there - I thought you had modified an actual cupcake recipe to make it healthy and baby friendly.....a future thought?!?!

Faking Fancy Cupcakes on January 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM said...

lol...I don't know if I can swing that one...but maybe I'll add some baby food some time :)

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates