Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome 2012!




2011 was an amazing year filled with some fun Faking Fancy firsts like my first Faking Fancy Cupcake blog entry and my first (and last) Faking Fancy wedding cake. It was also a year with some amazing moments and celebrations for my friends and family as we toasted new marriages and welcomed new bundles of joy.

So, what exciting firsts are in store for 2012? Only time will tell. But I'm sure I'll have many more new Faking Fancy Cupcake recipes with new ingredients thrown into the mix(ture) - whether it's in the batter or the icing.  I'm also extending my Faking Fancy Cupcakes to the world of arts and crafts!  How so?  Well, you'll just have to stay tuned!  But in the mean time, I'll be sharing my Chocolate Zucchini Cupcake to help you introduce some veggies back into your diet after this past junk food filled holiday season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates