Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easterize Your Cupcakes


Easter has to be one of my most FAVOURITE holidays. How can you not love a holiday that is dedicated to chocolate deliciousness?!? This Easter, don't worry about what flavour you'll be making, Easterize your cupcakes instead!  How? By using Easter themed cupcake liners, wrappers, and toppers. You can get lots of really neat cupcake wrappers that can make your cupcake look like it's surrounded by a picket fence or wrapped up in basket.  Check out Michael's, Bulk Barn and even Walmart for some fun Easter themed cupcake accessories.

If you're wondering what delicious cupcake Easter treat I'll be making this weekend, you'll be surprised to hear that I won't be making anything. Instead, I'll be enjoying a cupcake treat or two and collecting a few new cupcake flavour ideas in the Big Apple.  It's my first time visiting and I'm pretty excited for all the shopping and dining ahead of me with a few BFFs. But when I get back, I'll be sharing my Baklava Cupcake recipe, so be sure to check back next week and have a Happy Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates