Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Faking Fancy Cupcake...Wedding Centrepieces?


It's summer and you know what that means...wedding season! This year I'm feeling pretty lucky with only one wedding to attend.  It's not that I don't love going to weddings, it's just that the 9 I attended last summer was a little excessive - but lovely.

Experiencing it myself and watching friends do the same, it's pretty amazing how quickly wedding costs can add up. So, this summer I've decided to share a few fun cupcake wedding ideas that not only cover the cake, but the centerpiece too! But before I share a few DIY - or as I usually call them FFF-DIY (no, it's not profanity...but that could be applicable...it stands for Force Family and Friends) - I'll be sharing another deliciously summer cupcake recipe, my Iced Tea Cupcake.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates