Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh My - Feeling the Sweet Love


An amazing friend of mine, and fellow blogger, recently tackled a fun collaborative project that brought many blogging worlds together to create a sweet treat that all can enjoy.  You should check it out by clicking HERE! Why? Well, it has some sweet cupcake toppers you can print and use yourself AND one of my cupcake recipes were featured.  I wonder what Canada Day posts they may have in-store over the next few days.  I know mine is just cooling on some racks as I type.  Stay tuned for my Canada Day inspired Tutti Fruity Cupcake. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates