Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Cupcake Ideas


The Easter Bunny will be hopping through in just a few days and what better way to celebrate than with cupcakes.  You really can't go wrong with any cupcake flavour.  But there are some that may be more Easter in theme and taste.  To jump start your Easter celebrations, I'll be posting two great recipes that you can quickly whip up for any planned (or potentially unplanned) guests.

The two recipes you'll see over the next two days will give you a taste of both worlds - chocolate and vanilla!  The first will be the yummy Chocolate Raspberry Cupcake and the other is my take on a Pavlova that I call my Berry-Lemony Cupcake...of course my cupcake is minus the meringue.  In the mean time, if you're looking for a great Easter cupcake recipe for right now, check out my Lemon Coconut Cupcake. To make it even more Easter-ey, sprinkle the top with Coconut and add three mini eggs in the centre so it looks like eggs in a nest - very cute!

Coming up next, my Chocolate Raspberry Cupcake followed shortly by my Berry-Lemony Cupcake. Yeah Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates