Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quick Tip #6 - Decorative Paper Cupcake Liners


It's amazing how many fun and colourful decorative paper cupcake liners you can buy these days.  Not only are they cute, but they can really add to the fanciness of your cupcakes!

The sad part about baking with them is that you often loose the design from the oil and moisture seeping into the paper.  But don't worry, with this quick tip you get the full effect of your decorative paper cupcake liners.  All you need to do is double up!

If you use two cupcake liners per cupcake, the outside liner will stay pretty much exactly as it looks before baking.  I don't know about you, but I personally believe that if you use two of your decorative liners you're just wasting a perfectly fun pattern.  If you feel the same way as me, all you need to do is pick up plain cupcake liners that are the exact same size as your decorative paper cupcake liners.  When you bake your cupcakes, simply put your decorative paper cupcake liners in first and then the plain cupcake liner second.  That way, you'll spoon directly into the plain liner and save your decorative paper cupcake liners.  I know, I'm a genius!

The next cupcake I'll be posting is another personal favourite...my Turtle Cupcake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cup cake liners look great, can't find a price anywhere. Can't find sizes, I am looking for a 2 inch decorative liner. Either I am not looking very well or you don't show either price or size. I have been using the small mini, don't like them to small.
Reynolds alum. makes the baking liner but no decorative liner. Help if you can. I love your colors and styles but need more information. If you don't make a 2' liner please consider them. Be on the cutting edge and step out of the box it's fun. Be the first with a new idea.
Shirley Cunningham

Faking Fancy Cupcakes on May 8, 2012 at 9:25 PM said...

Hi Shirley! Glad you like the cupcake liners. Unfortunately I don't sell anything on my site, I just experiment with cake mixes, share my recipes and talk about other fun cupcake stuff. I did some research and it looks like the liners I included in this post are sold with a Cupcake Kit you can buy online. Here's the link and I hope you find some lovely liners for your taste treats.

http://www.chroniclebooks.com/titles/cupcake-kit.html?siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-9lkT5l1tuTi8d9wWBDnvYA

Amagesoft on September 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM said...



Cake is a fantastic favor for all occasion. You need clear cupcake wrappers because these are able to show the cupcake decoration without any wall. As these types of wrappers are easily available now , We can buy such boxes through various online stores like decorative cupcake wrappers .

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates