Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Big Thanks to YOU!


First of all, a Big THANK YOU to all of you who have checked out my blog, shared it with friends, or started baking some of my easy, tasty recipes! I love hearing all about everyone's big baking successes and excitement to be baking!  Also wanted to send out a big THANK YOU for nominating Faking Fancy Cupcakes in the Best New Weblog and Food & Drink categories for the 2011 Canadian Weblog Awards!  To celebrate all of the exciting happenings, my next post will be a cupcake worthy of toasting to good friends, fabulous food and fine accomplishments...my Cosmo Cupcake!

1 comments:

The Petit Cadeau on November 16, 2011 at 7:59 AM said...

yay congrats!

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates