Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thanks Again Duncan Hines!




What a way to end 2011! I just found out that I won a second prize in the Spooky Recipe Search Contest with my Pumpkin Patch-Pie Cupcake recipe. Not only do I get bragging rights, but I also get a small cash prize to keep funding my baking obsession. Yippee!

Big thanks, again, to Duncan Hines for putting off these contests. Perhaps you'd like to sponsor me full time? I'd love a baking allowance and endless supply of cake mixes and icing! But in the mean time, I'll continue funding my Faking Fancy Cupcakes and create new flavours to let you wow your friends all with a simple cake mix.  My next post for the upcoming New Year's celebrations is my classy Black and White Cupcake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats cyra! amazing! keep up the baking :)

Anonymous said...

cool! way to go!

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates