Saturday, September 29, 2012

Baby's First Fancy Cupcake #8


What a surprise for JS and TC, ARC arrived a whole month early!  I hope you, Mom and Dad get to visit the Rock soon and maybe get a chance to pop over my way on your way up or back.  This Baby's First Fancy Cupcake is extra special because my two cats help me make it - or should I say deconstructed it twice.  I guess they wanted to make sure it was extra loved and extra perfect before you got it.  And as your mom pointed out, it has little blueberries just like the theme of their wedding.  I can't wait to meet you!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates