Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cupcake Carrier Count...Three


I love baking cupcakes and eating cupcakes, but I love sharing cupcakes the most. But they can be tricky to transport in a tin or a cake carrier.  I remember back in the day when my mom would make cupcakes for the bake sale at school and trying to find a container to bring them in.  The worse part about transport them was that the icing would either end up wasted along the sides of the tin or all over the plastic wrap cover.

These days, cupcake transportation is easy with cupcake specific carriers.  Thanks to my family and friends, I have three GREAT cupcake carriers. The first one I received was the collapsible carrier that fits 24 (thanks SR).  It's a great carrier that is easy to store and has two tiers with individual cupcake holders.  Warning - be careful when you expand the carrier.  The handle isn't all that strong and can easily break, so push it out from the inside.


The second carrier I got was a a three tiered rectangle carrier.  This carrier is not only great because it holds 36 cupcakes, but it also fits square and rectangle cakes (thanks SM and RD).  The trays are really easy to stack and very stable.  It also has individual cupcake holders in each tier.

The last of my cupcake carriers was just recently given to me by a friend of mine (thanks JH).  This carrier is key to work or school survival - the single cupcake carrier.  It fits one cupcake, perfect for a lunch surprise for someone special OR just for yourself.

All in all, I love, love, love all of my cupcake carriers!  They are essential for any baker and I use mine regularly. They are also great just for storing your cupcakes at home.

One of the many cupcakes that have been transported in my cupcake carriers is my Café au Lait Cupcake - recipe coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,I'm Miriam from Spain.I love your individual cupcake carrier.Could you please tell me where did you buy it? my email is miriam020783@hotmail.com
Thank you!!

Faking Fancy Cupcakes on June 8, 2011 at 10:11 PM said...

Hello Spain:) I got my single cupcake carrier as a gift, but I've seen them in cupcake shops and specialty shops around Canada. You can also buy them online. Just Google single cupcake carrier and you'll find lots of different styles, colours, etc to buy.

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates