Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Please Vote for My Cupcake!


A friend of mine passed along a link to a cupcake contest a little while ago and on a whim I decided to enter one of my creations. The contest is being judged by votes so I need all the help I can get! And, because I'm completely honest, you do need to create an account to vote, but it's really easy and fast.

Please, please, pretty please vote for my yummy cupcake. I promise to share the recipe this week! It's my Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcake. Super easy and super tasty. Click HERE to vote now. The contest closes February 28, 2011, so vote soon and share the link to my cupcake with your friends. Stay tuned for results and my recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faking Fancy Cupcakes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates